Sunday, May 17, 2009

瘋狂星期八 by TT麻亞

Yesterday was my last day of vacation. Our food hunting trip lead us to 鼎泰豐 in Arcadia.
The food there tastes exactly the same like in Taiwan. The whole plaza are very Taiwanese, unlike those occupied by mainlander in Monterey Park or Alhambra.

And, I happened to find this book in the book store there.

It's been out of print for 13 years. I never got to see any image about it at all, only words from internet saying TT麻亞's ultimate talent.

I met her once in book festival around 98 or 99, when Jo Chen published her first comic in Taiwan. She is very kind and friendly. For us(me and my sister), she is just the legend in TW's comic world. We were so excited like fan boys just for talking with her.

I hope she can still drawing for comic world in Taiwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment